Exclusive COVID-19 Evacuation & Repatriation Solution for Tryall Club Guests
We have partnered with Covac Global to offer Tryall Club guests the first indemnified evacuation and repatriation program designed for Covid-19. The membership program stands alone in not requiring members to be hospitalized for transport.
As at January 11, 2022, Covac Global established two (2) qualifying thresholds:
1. You must have received a positive PCR test
2. A local medical practitioner as well as the Covac Medical Director must, through
evaluation, determine that the client requires air ambulance evacuation
Ask about our special family rate for Tryall guests.
- $550 per guest covering up to a 7-night stay
- $745 per guest covers an additional 7-night stay
- If two (2) memberships are purchased, a 5% discount is extended on both
- Available for all nationalities
- Requires negative ***PCR test within 3 days of booking or booking 14 days prior to check-in without PCR test.
(***Countries’ Covid-19 testing requirements will differ)
All logistics and costs for evacuation and repatriation via private aeromedical transport to guest’s home.
- No hospitalizations required for evacuation
- No PCR test required prior to departure
- Open to U.S. and Canadian citizens
- 24/7 medical consulting by US based physicians
- $1,000,000 in transport costs benefit
- Dedicated aircraft and aircrews
- Triggers – Positive PCR test, symptoms verified by local medical professional (usually at testing site), that same professional will make final recommendation on need for evac
Enroll with Covac Global here, covacglobal.com/hotels/the-tryall-club/
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call +1-561-418-3435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org